Who We Are
Ginger Packaging Limited, (“We”), is a limited company acting as a “data controller”, registered in Ireland at Marine House, Clanwilliam Court, Clanwilliam Place, Dublin, D02 FY24, operating from 23 Greenhills Industrial Estate, Walkinstown, Dublin, D12 E654, a company incorporated in Ireland with company number 374948.
If you have further questions or would like to exercise your data subject rights (listed below), you can contact our Managing Director at email@example.com or by post at our operating address above.
Personal Data We Collect
During account registration we collect your company name, address, contact(s) first name, contact(s) second name, contact(s) phone number, fax number, website address and contact(s) email address.
To process orders we collect your delivery address and phone number and provide these to our courier partner for deliveries they fulfil.
Payments are made via Stripe. We do not process or store your credit / debit card details in any way on our website as payments are exclusively handled by Stripe Payments. Stripe Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions and their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards.
For analytical purposes our website uses Google Analytics. The use of Google Analytics is based on Article 6 sentence 1 (f) of GDPR.
When analytical cookies are enabled Google Analytics will log:
- Your geographical location.
- Your Internet service provider and your IP address.
- The software you are using to browse our website.
- The user ID of a logged in user.
- An item’s name when it is added to a cart.
- The top-level domain-name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net).
- The pages visited on this site.
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search terms used.
- Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website, for example what pages were accessed.
How Provided Information Is Used
Personal Data Purpose
- Contact you with updates or documentation relating to the orders you have placed
- For direct communication you have requested (e.g. password resets or notifications) or
- For marketing or administrative purposes, with user’s permission
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytics Data Purpose
- To improve the website by helping us concentrate our efforts on the areas of greatest effect,
- Provision of services tailored to user’s interests and requirements or
- To detect problems
Length of Data Storage
The data used for the direct operation of our services is held for as long as you continue to use those services. Analytics data is held for a maximum of 14 months.
How or When Information Is Shared
Your privacy is important to us and we know you care about how your order information is used and shared. We will not share your Personal Data with any third party except where it is explicitly specified, necessary for the completion of a sale, to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. This includes your first name, second name, email address, phone number and delivery address when you place an order. Any third party may not use this information for any purposes other than for the fulfilment of your order or for the purpose’s outlined in this policy.
How We Protect Your Information
To ensure the upmost protection of your information we use SSL, Secure Socket Layer technology. This is the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure whilst safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between systems.
All information is stored on servers located in Europe and are only accessed by our staff located in the EU and external technical support staff providing us website development and hosting.
1. To be informed: we must inform you about the Personal Data about you we collect and why we collect it. This page is how we inform you.
2. Of access: you can request a copy of any data we have collected about you.
3. To rectification: you can ask us to amend any data about you we have incorrectly recorded.
4. To erasure: you can ask us to delete any personal information we hold on you that we are not required to hold by law.
5. To restrict processing: you can ask us to restrict how we use your Personal Data.
6. To data portability: you can ask us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold on you.
7. To object: you can stop us processing of your Personal Data at any time.
External links to other websites
We do not accept responsibility for any external third-party website content that may be linked to on this site. Upon accessing any such links, you will leave this site and our policies no longer apply. It is your responsibility to carefully review the privacy policies of any external third party before sharing any personal information.